UK Goresbrook Workshop
Essential Functions / Responsibilities
- To carry out running and damage repairs to various trailer types
- Perform all welding work with the help of forming and cutting equipments.
- Work with fitters to assist in the fabrication or welding of multi-component parts.
- To ensure all compliance details are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- To undertake all required training as deemed necessary by the Company
- Provide high customer service levels whilst working to specified deadline.
- Ensure ‘good housekeeping’ in and around workstations
- Must adhere to the Company’s H&S policies and procedures at all times
- Conduct oneself in a consistent manner that demonstrates TIP Values & Behaviours at ALL times
- Highlight all potential business commercial opportunities to Line Manager
- Perform any other relevant duties as reasonably directed by Management
Whilst the above outlines the main duties of the post the list is not exhaustive and duties may need to change in the light of future developments or from time to time as directed by your supervisor or manager.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Timer served fabricator / welder
- Experience in MIG welding on thin gauge metal
- Ability to understand welding symbols and diagrams
- Be able to perform basic and advanced metal fabrication
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of enthusiasm & good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers and ability to adhere to / complete relevant written documentation.
- Have a customer and team centric mindset and a high level of professionalism
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads to meet deadlines
- Initiative to work autonomously where required