PL Warsaw Office
Vrei sa te alaturi echipei TIP?
Esti in cautarea unui loc de munca unde poti sa lucrezi alataur de un colectiv energic si profesional? Care este pasionat de ceea ce face si care este dedicat pentru excelenta in fiecare zi?Totul intr-un mediu de lucru unde siguranta si bunastarea angajatilor este primordiala si spiritul de echipa este incurajat, avand la baza integritatea. Cu operatiuni in toata Europa si Canda, va putem oferi numeroase oportunitati pentru cariera Dvs.!
Responsible for all accounting, month-end closing, statutory reporting and regulatory compliance related activities for the allocated regions/TIP entities, ensuring compliance with both IFRS and local GAAP.
Reports to the Corporate Accounting Director.
Lead and manage a team of (senior) accountants in different locations in Europe (NL, PL, DE).
Successful candidate will be required to:
- Ensure the month-end and year-end close for the allocated TIP entities is performed on time with quality.
- Perform variance analysis for the balance sheet and P&L
- Perform periodical balance sheet reconciliations and ensure proper backup documentation is available for all outstanding balances
- Provide accounting guidance to the regions and HQ (e.g. new business deals, acquisitions, legal entity mergers and system integrations)
- Liaise with external auditors to support the annual external audit and prepare the statutory financial statements in line with local GAAP
- Maintain the bridge file IFRS versus local GAAP and assess the impact of new accounting guidelines under local GAAP
- Ensure all other regulatory compliance reports (e.g. statistical reports, central bank reports) are prepared and filed on time with quality
- Work closely with the Tax Accounting function and support in tax audits.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) are of good quality and up to date facilitating easy hand-over of workstreams within the team
- Challenge the status quo and drive process improvements
- Develop, coach and train direct reports
- Willingness to periodically travel as required
- ACCA qualified or other relevant accounting qualification, 8-10 years of accounting experience in an international business environment and/or big 4 audit experience, including in people management roles
- Working knowledge of IFRS and preferably another GAAP
- Team leadership and people development skills
- Fluent in English – additional languages preferred
- Strong communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organisation
- Good planning skills for meeting all compliance related deadlines
- Proven track record in driving process improvements
- Attention to detail but also able to apply good judgement with respect to materiality
- Self-starter, quick learner, strong process orientation.
- Hands-on, energetic and proactive
TIP este un angajator impartial si apreciaza diversitatea fortei de munca, incurajand toti candidatii calificati sa aplice
Angajarea candidatilor se face dupa verificare a referintelor.
Va rugam sa apasati pe “Aplicati” astfel incat sa puteti transimite CV-ul si datele Dvs. de contact.