Operations / Integration Project Manager
PL Warsaw Office
Vrei sa te alaturi echipei TIP?
Esti in cautarea unui loc de munca unde poti sa lucrezi alataur de un colectiv energic si profesional? Care este pasionat de ceea ce face si care este dedicat pentru excelenta in fiecare zi?Totul intr-un mediu de lucru unde siguranta si bunastarea angajatilor este primordiala si spiritul de echipa este incurajat, avand la baza integritatea. Cu operatiuni in toata Europa si Canda, va putem oferi numeroase oportunitati pentru cariera Dvs.!
Lead and manage various integration projects for the TIP regions.
Overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of all regional integration projects, working closely with and partnering with the relevant functions & head quarters.
- Day-to-day leadership of the integration projects.
- Develop a viable business case for all projects and ensure the output from the project will deliver the capability required by the business.
- Facilitate and remove constraints and ensure a strong flow of communication.
- Manages and executes the strategy.
- Manage escalations for any operational project issues
- Drive communications to the key stakeholders
- Ensure that the enhanced processes are understood and followed by the operations process owners
- Lead the key stakeholders in their concept shaping phase and assisting them during the project Initiation phase
- Sound vendor management of the various third parties involved in the projects.
- Ensure projects are kept on track (time, cost and quality).
- Support DD processes in the region on a need basis (audits, financial and gap analysis with validation of CBA’s): manage from mid-point DD to close + 1st 6 months integrations.
- Bachelor's degree and strong understanding of quality methodologies.
- Minimum 7 years operational experience.
- A strong track record of delivering operational support in a complex organisation and technical environment.
- Ability and drive to deliver, regardless of the challenges encountered
- Proven experience of using a recognised project methodology.
- Strong vendor management skills.
- Excellent influencing, organisation, problem solving, communication, prioritisation and facilitation skills.
- Proven ability to influence, present and communicate with senior business leaders.
- Matrix experience and detailed understanding a plus
- Must be a self-starter and able to multi-task.
- Fluent in English, non-negotiable.
TIP este un angajator impartial si apreciaza diversitatea fortei de munca, incurajand toti candidatii calificati sa aplice
Angajarea candidatilor se face dupa verificare a referintelor.
Va rugam sa apasati pe “Aplicati” astfel incat sa puteti transimite CV-ul si datele Dvs. de contact.