Digital Marketing Internship, TIP Used Equipment
NL Amsterdam HQ
Digital Marketing Internship, TIP Sales
As member of TIP Sales, our product line for second-hand equipment, the successful candidate will assist with select marketing activities to strengthen TIP Sales’ position as trusted used equipment provider and enhance its online performance.
The internship will be focused on digital marketing, content marketing, as well as, market development.
The successful candidates will join the team in Amsterdam and interact daily with our global teams across 17 European countries and Canada.
Visit www.tip-sales.com to discover more about TIP Sales
- Lead and support actions and projects related to content marketing (branding and customer engagement), digital marketing (lead generation and customer acquisition) and market development (customer and market research)
- Formulate and execute lead generation strategies relying on SEO and social media marketing to enhance tip-sales.com performance
- Work collaboratively with our regional teams to standardize and automate remarketing procedures and data visualization
- Support the re-branding procedure of the department including imagery, audio-visual and infographic assets
- Heighten our sales performance via sales campaigns
- Design support using Adobe InDesign/Photoshop packages
- Participate in intern projects/meetings/events
- Level of English: proficient. Proficiency in other European languages is a plus
- Currently studying Marketing/Communication or Business Administration - to be eligible for this role, you need to be enrolled in a study program
- Proficient in Office 365
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools is a plus
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign/Photoshop is a plus
- Website management experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills, good with content creation and editing
- Managing multiple tasks and priorities, organized and flexible
- Innovative and creative
- Eye for detail, reliable
- High energy and enthusiasm, positive attitude
Work Schedule: Full time, Amsterdam office
Period: Minimally 6 months, starting on May 1st 2022.